Friday, October 17, 2008

Donut Plant - Manhattan

You Gotta Get Up Early to BKF with the Kid
Friday is donut day, I've decided. Last night as I went to bed I had the Donut Plant on my mind so is it any surprise I woke up before dawn? This is not a shot of the Donut Plant, this is a shot of the moon. I am up early, get it? Ok, nevermind.


I got an italian plum jelly-filled peanut butter glaze. Yes, basically a peanut butter and jelly donut, which is a great idea. They even make the jelly, and lemme tell you - it is delicious.

Sugary stacked goodness. I was very antsy as I posed the donut and snapped the photos, I wanted to gobble it. Memo to self: next time buy two.

Manhattan

Related Posts by Category



Widget by Gagan

2 comments:

  1. Ummm... this is going to be a tough one.. As I told you before, once I set my mind on something, I tend to stay "faithful" to it and you know I found the donuts of my dream in Tokyo... Andonand Donut!!!

    Check out the photos on this link... http://www.flickr.com/photos/antifrost/2800273003/

    Not only issit of the right texture and soft, the chocolate filling is not too sweet and the choc crunch and nuts on it.. ummm... what can I say.. I am in love...

    Then again.. if Gorilla says it's good, we got to go get some.. and that wouldn't too far away.. NY, I am coming!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We ain't in Tokyo any more, Toto. Next time we're there, I would like to try your Uber-donut, though.

    ReplyDelete