Sunday, February 21, 2010

Daddy Dough - Bangkok

Can't Help Myself
Yes, there are street vendors in Bangkok selling all types of sweets and goodies. So, why buy a donut in an air-conditioned mall? Simple - it's hot outside. I take my AC where I can get it. Then I see this donut staring at me, all choco and peanuty and everything. I'm weak.

It was super-light, not what I expected at all. Very good. Just the right amount of chocolate too. I really enjoyed it. I'm guessing this is a locally owned business - their site is only in Thai.

I'm thinking of combining two pleasures, back to back tonight. First, an hour long massage followed up with donut from Daddy Dough. Life is short - why hold back?

Siam Paragon Mall
989 Rams 1Phathumwan Phatumwan
Bangkok

Related Posts by Category



Widget by Gagan

2 comments:

  1. Oops.. think someone didn't make it to his back to back pleasures.

    Donut was yummy.. not too oily and light. You think they will get to Singapore?

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Puffin - after that massage I felt like I'd been in a street fight, all I wanted to do was go to sleep.

    Why don't we open one in SG?

    ReplyDelete